Monday, April 4, 2016

Introductions Are In Order

Hello. The name is Fielding Pine. I am what is known as a Pokemon Researcher. The mountainous, desert-ridden, snow-filled state of Utah is where I reside and the West Coast region is where I will be doing a majority of my research.

It has been not only my dream but wish that Pokemon would come to life and I could be a trainer, free to discover the world around me with nothing but a backpack and pokeballs equipped. And now that day is here with the release of Pokemon Go!

With my dreams finally being realized I have set a new goal, one that I have high hopes to achieve some day, and that is to be none other than one of the greats - a Pokemon Professor.

Will I be an expert on the application? Probably not.

Will I be a reigning champion of the battlefield and gyms? Chances are slim.

Will I take every opportunity to share what Pokemon I have discovered and where? Absolutely!

Now, let's get to it! Let's discover the world of Pokemon together!

No comments:

Post a Comment